- Recyclability is defined as widespread curbside collection
- If parts need to be separated ahead of recycling, this should be specified
Evidence should strongly support the claim and will be made publicly available
- Signed statement of assurance from a management team member on the % recycled per component.
- Report from an organisation that confirms that the parts are recyclable.
Verifiers are third parties who can confirm the validity of a given Proof Point
- Membership with a regulatory body that can confirm recyclability
- Testing facility
Provenance's guide to understanding 'Recyclable'